Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Don’t remember where but I read where even though they have been released they can still work shows up until their non complete clause date
Yeah I read that too, but I got a feeling they wouldn't bring him on the show without re-signing him. At least I hope so anyway. I really don't see him going big time on Impact or AEW

Thoughts on the new US title...

Can someone explain to me the whole MVP debuting new US title situation? Like they have me interested in the story line with Lashley and MVP against Apollo, Ricochet , and Cedric and then they go and confuse me with the new US title debut. Hopefully that moment was a speed bump, but this is the E we are talking about.

Bailey & Sasha are great. If I were booking them, I would have Sasha go over Asuka. Then it becomes who is the better champ, that splits them apart. Also I'm a fan of Asuka and, I hate the way they are booking her. She is a dominating force. Side note: I would pay to have her yell at me in Japanese.

" Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the gimmick behind the U.S. title belt introduced on Raw is that it’s the fake belt made by MVP but they are going to use it going forward following Extreme Rules and MVP’s match against Apollo Crews. "

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom