Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (47 Viewers)

I finally watched Raw and nothing makes sense and its completely sad, because of the great talent they have. First off, stop insulting fans. Do you really think with those crappy Bane masks we didn't know who that was in the ring for Retribution? So then you give them a contract knowing they are sabotaging your company? So then you a heel faction, Hurt Business, defend the E from Retribution.

For months you have Garza & Endrade challenge for the tag belts only to lose to the Profits and constantly tease a Garza/Endrade split up. So what do you do? You Take away Zelina, Asuka is gonna kill her, and now Garza & Endrade challenge for the titles again.

I feel bad for Seth for going through this crappy family feud. For a second I thought we were gonna have a Buddy/Seth feud or after Raw possibly have Seth & Buddy challenge for the tag belts. Nope let's keep going back to the Mysterio family, which I dont care about at all.

Sorry for the rant but I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching Raw. I could go on, but I wont. I'm not trying to hate because they have the talent, but I don't know. It's crazy when Roman came back, Smackdown's writing change and it has been entertaining.

It's a shame they waited so long to turn Roman heel. Dude has been damn near incredible in his current role.

I’m rarely able to watch Smackdown, but holy crap! I just saw a clip of Roman Superman punching his cousin and then screaming at his unconscious body about how “my family needs me to have this title!” And to “just take your payday and the butt-whooping that comes with it”.

What an awesome moment and character build.

I’m rarely able to watch Smackdown, but holy crap! I just saw a clip of Roman Superman punching his cousin and then screaming at his unconscious body about how “my family needs me to have this title!” And to “just take your payday and the butt-whooping that comes with it”.

What an awesome moment and character build.
You should watch the whole segment. Jey Uso had a good promo as well.

Wonder what this is all about. COVID-related?

Probably. There is apparently an NXT outbreak that is being attributed to either an asymptomatic coach at the performance center or a party that the talent held. Likely spread to the main roster from there.

Ladder match was pretty damn good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom