Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Why did you have to put that evil on us?

Was thinking the same thing. We need to snatch LJS behind a Sonic and teach him a lesson about jinxing us.

So, they are basically keeping most current feuds intact, which I get. However, the whole point of the draft is supposed to be about getting fresh match-ups, not just moving old match-ups to a new show. Why not just wait until after HiaC?

So, they are basically keeping most current feuds intact, which I get. However, the whole point of the draft is supposed to be about getting fresh match-ups, not just moving old match-ups to a new show. Why not just wait until after HiaC?

Because it's Vince.

Ok. I get them separating Big E from New Day to continue his singles push, but why have Kofi and Woods win the Smackdown tag titles and ship them to Raw?

Ok. I get them separating Big E from New Day to continue his singles push, but why have Kofi and Woods win the Smackdown tag titles and ship them to Raw?

Because... Vince.

First Mandy. Now Tucker. Poor Otis.

But, hey, the whole cast of the Rollins/Mysterio angle is now on Smackdown, cuz that's good sheet, pal!

Plus, there are rumors that creative is trying to figure a way to get the MitB briefcase from him. His only savior has been Vince.

What was the point of him winning MITB anyways? I really thought he was gonna use it to cash in on tag titles. I did enjoy Smackdown though. Like Torgo, I'm confused about the tag title situation, but hey it's Vince.

What was the point of him winning MITB anyways? I really thought he was gonna use it to cash in on tag titles. I did enjoy Smackdown though. Like Torgo, I'm confused about the tag title situation, but hey it's Vince.
Cashing in on the tag titles would have been the best solution, but Vince gonna Vince.

At least two of the moves made last night made sense. I like the Belair move to Smackdown and AJ back to Raw was expected. The rest of the moves ranged from utterly ponderous to just meh. I do hope Owens gets drafted to Smackdown to feud with Wyatt.

Vince likes him. He's one of those stupid projects he always has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom