Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (15 Viewers)

For sure.

If my dentist looked anything like Dr. Britt Baker, I'd never skip a check-up.

Yeah. Still can't believe Vince have him a hard time about going see her perform...

Actually, I can believe it.

Raw Underground is supposedly cancelled. What a shocking development.

Next up in things no one will seecoming, let's bet on Retribution no longer being a thing by the Royal Rumble.

Heel Roman is so, so good. I love how sheepish Heyman is with him, too. He delighted in Brock's reigns of terror, but now he's like a mob consigliere deeply uncomfortable with the moves his boss is making.

Heel Roman is so, so good. I love how sheepish Heyman is with him, too. He delighted in Brock's reigns if terror, but now he's like a mob consigliere deeply uncomfortable with the moves his boss is making.

I don't blame him. Even sitting in my living room and watching on TV, heel Roman still makes me feel uneasy. You can never be sure when he's going to snap or how far he'll go.

Like when Jey was joking around with him and Roman all of sudden changed his smile into a FU face, starring daggers at him. Jey was already dead, he just didn't know it yet.

Great stuff.

Roman has gone from being one of the most boring characters in WWE to being, arguably, the most compelling. I legitimately look forward to Smackdown just to see what he's going to do. That's incredible.

If the E handled everything else even half as well as Heel Roman, it would be a far superior product.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom