Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (22 Viewers)

John Silver has really found something as the court jester of the Dark Order/mid card comedy act.

And despite being very short, he looks freakishly strong.

Excellent tag match, but why on earth would Wheeler go for a move that goes against everything FTR has stood for since NXT?
I actually thought they might do something like that and thought that they did a pretty good job of selling Cash's indecision with Matt Jackson laying prone but Dax unavailable for a double team move.

And this is the AEW nerd in me, but Cash has set up in YouTube/podcast stuff that he actually is a good gymnast and can do a lot of flips. He just chooses not to.

Of course that doesn't make anyone's criticism invalid. Definitely a dumb mistake for the Cash character to make.

Whoever came up with the idea of cutting the audio for "Judas" before the last verse (so it could be 100% audience) is a genius.

Has any wrestling song (sound of breaking glass aside) ever been as "over" as Judas?

Looks like I missed a good show.

Looks like I missed a good show.
While not 100% perfect, I think pretty much every match has been really good and the stories have been well paid off. And it has occasionally reached awesome heights.

This is assuming the main event/I quit match actually ends at some point. I have no idea how this ends with the 2 strongest willed guys in the company.

I actually thought they might do something like that and thought that they did a pretty good job of selling Cash's indecision with Matt Jackson laying prone but Dax unavailable for a double team move.

And this is the AEW nerd in me, but Cash has set up in YouTube/podcast stuff that he actually is a good gymnast and can do a lot of flips. He just chooses not to.

Of course that doesn't make anyone's criticism invalid. Definitely a dumb mistake for the Cash character to make.
To be fair, I'm not being critical. Just curious how they'll explain it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom