Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

Last's night Raw was actually its best show in a while. Funhouse segments are fun, I find the Raw S.S. team stuff entertaining, Tag Title match & WWE title match were both solid. I was shocked by the outcome of Randy and Orton, but I wonder if sets up to where Randy challenges Drew one last time at TLC, and Edge returns.
With the Miz and Fiend, I wonder if we see another person lose the MITB briefcase. Anyways, the promos between the Funhouse and Miz & Morrison should be fun.

Last's night Raw was actually its best show in a while. Funhouse segments are fun, I find the Raw S.S. team stuff entertaining, Tag Title match & WWE title match were both solid. I was shocked by the outcome of Randy and Orton, but I wonder if sets up to where Randy challenges Drew one last time at TLC, and Edge returns.
With the Miz and Fiend, I wonder if we see another person lose the MITB briefcase. Anyways, the promos between the Funhouse and Miz & Morrison should be fun.
I think Drew and Orton need to go their separate ways for now. At a certain point, McIntyre just looks foolish continually giving Randy title shot after title shot. They seem to be teasing...something with Drew and Sheamus. Then there's the inevitable Orton/Fiend feud. They even made sure to show the burning of the Wyatt compound during Orton's video package last night. Of all the 'wrongs' for The Fiend to right, Randy's are the most egregious.

You're right. It's just seems imo they gave themselves options. Hopefully they can build on what ever they choose.

I think that was the announcement...

***goes to stalk Renee Young's social media feeds***

It does seem the most Moxley way to announce such news.
Yeah, casually breaking the news about their pregnancy in an awesome promo is peak Moxley.

Watching Moxley cut these AEW promos and seeing clips from Smackdown makes me think about what could have been in WWE if they had given us a program between THIS badass "babyface" Mox and THIS tribal chief "heel" Roman. With their built-in history as Shield members, they could have told stories and put on matches that would have made tons of $. And they could have probably mined that dynamic for years (off and on).

The fans were practically begging for it, the wrestlers clearly had it in them and seemed up for it as well. It was just...Vince.

Instead we got a dopey heel Dean Ambrose who wore gas masks and got vaccination shots in his butt, and an over-scripted cardboard "hero" in Roman.

Yeah, casually breaking the news about their pregnancy in an awesome promo is peak Moxley.

Watching Moxley cut these AEW promos and seeing clips from Smackdown makes me think about what could have been in WWE if they had given us a program between THIS badass "babyface" Mox and THIS tribal chief "heel" Roman. With their built-in history as Shield members, they could have told stories and put on matches that would have made tons of $. And they could have probably mined that dynamic for years (off and on).

The fans were practically begging for it, the wrestlers clearly had it in them and seemed up for it as well. It was just...Vince.

Instead we got a dopey heel Dean Ambrose who wore gas masks and got vaccination shots in his butt, and an over-scripted cardboard "hero" in Roman.
That really could have been the next Rock/Austin.

That moment when Roman places himself at the head of the table during his contract signing with Drew on Smackdown was pure gold. As was his promo. Fork you, Vince for not giving us this YEARS ago.

Do people still boo Roman when he comes out now or do they cheer him since he's a heel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom