Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (20 Viewers)

Pretty slick way of you to reveal that you are stalking her by making it sound like you aren't stalking her with the "didn't realize" comment. :ezbill:
I think that was the announcement...

***goes to stalk Renee Young's social media feeds***

I didn't know that you were stalking Renee Young before I made my comment! That's hilarious.

They don't have limited people in there? I thought they started that.
AEW has a limited number of people. WWE does not have any live fans in attendance, opting for their Thunderdome concept instead. Fans can apply to be shown on the many LCD screens placed around the arena. The noise is piped in. And, yes, they pipe in boos for Reigns. Last night, they even piped in a "You blow" chant.

AEW has a limited number of people. WWE does not have any live fans in attendance, opting for their Thunderdome concept instead. Fans can apply to be shown on the many LCD screens placed around the arena. The noise is piped in. And, yes, they pipe in boos for Reigns. Last night, they even piped in a "You blow" chant.

I said years ago that they should've turned Roman heel and it was my belief that people would've cheered him.

That moment when Roman places himself at the head of the table during his contract signing with Drew on Smackdown was pure gold. As was his promo. Fork you, Vince for not giving us this YEARS ago.
Love how fearfully reverent and deferential Paul Heyman continues to be towards Roman (whipping out the pen for the signing, presenting the title to him so that he can leave, etc).

He’s managed some heavy hitters and baaad dudes before but has never really behaved like this. Makes Roman look like a million bucks.

Love how fearfully reverent and deferential Paul Heyman continues to be towards Roman (whipping out the pen for the signing, presenting the title to him so that he can leave, etc).

He’s managed some heavy hitters and baaad dudes before but has never really behaved like this. Makes Roman look like a million bucks.
In the past, Heyman has been presented as the guy pulling all the strings behind whoever he represented. Not so here. Roman is the Don, and Paul is his Consigliere.

Survivor Series is no longer an upper echelon show, but I am kinda looking forward to Roman vs Drew, and to see if this Taker sendoff is really what they claim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom