Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

I believe I witnessed a murder tonight.

My friend thinks Roman will face Goldberg at WM due to content scheduled to come out about Goldberg on the network and then was on a show claiming he would like to face My tribal Chief. I hope not.

As fantastic as heel Roman is, it's becoming apparent that there's a problem: if they really want the big money match to be Rock vs Roman and if that can't or won't happen until Mania 2022, then Roman is just going to run roughshod over the roster for the next 16 months. And people will be burnt out by that point.

As fantastic as heel Roman is, it's becoming apparent that there's a problem: if they really want the big money match to be Rock vs Roman and if that can't or won't happen until Mania 2022, then Roman is just going to run roughshod over the roster for the next 16 months. And people will be burnt out by that point.
Yeah, I can see this being an issue. I mean Roman vs Rock in 2021 should end with Dwayne putting him over. Roman vs Rock 2022? Might be time for Dwayne to end the Tribal Chief's reign.

As for Oldberg...if they do that match, it should be Roman squashing him.

In case I don't get here tomorrow...

Merry Christmas to the Wrasslin' Thread Kliq!

May Santa reward your hustle, loyalty, & respect.

iu

Congrats to Big E on winning the IC title.

Details are scant at the minute but AEW just announced that Jon Huber, aka Brodie Lee (Luke Harper in WWE) died.

Terribly sad. RIP.

He had been away for a while with no real explanation and several dirt sheet reporters said they knew what was going on but wouldn't say due to privacy/his family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom