Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (34 Viewers)

NXT was great last night. Sucks that Thatcher is hurt and couldn't wrestle. Opening the show with Scarlet, you just can't go wrong. At first I didn't care for "The Way", but their last few promos have entertain me. Balor Vs KO was well done match. I believe NXT has the best women talent in wrestling or at least they are letting their women shine. This Xia Lee story has me intrigued, Gonzalez vs Rhea have put on entertaining matches each time they face, plus you have another monster in Mercedes Martinez looking to destroy Io.

Watched AEW this morning, and listening to Jericho on commentary always gets me hyped. I thought it was a good show, but I loved the ending. Omega and Fenix are both fantastic wrestlers and hopefully get to see them again. Then leading into the return of the Bullet Club is crazy. This almost makes me wanna watch Impact to keep up with the story line.

Looks like we might not be seeing Drew one live TV this week. News going around is that he tested positive for COVID.

I guess Nakamura is officially a baby face again. They brought back the original version of his entrance.
Guess he and Cesaro are splitting soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom