Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (33 Viewers)

I really want Edge vs Roman just for the promos alone.

It was a pretty good interaction, but considering McIntyre's promo skills are no where near great, the bar is low IMO.

Another of the greats from the Mid-South days have left us...

damn ...the other day i was watching his interview with Monte and the Pharoah on youtube. he was no-nonsense and had some great stories to tell. one of my all-time favorites. he's bringing those " soupbones " to the heavens lol ... RIP Hacksaw

damn ...the other day i was watching his interview with Monte and the Pharoah on youtube. he was no-nonsense and had some great stories to tell. one of my all-time favorites. he's bringing those " soupbones " to the heavens lol ... RIP Hacksaw

I loved the Hacksaw feud between him and Jim Duggan back in the day. That was some good stuff.

I loved the Hacksaw feud between him and Jim Duggan back in the day. That was some good stuff.

Yeah, I was always more partial to Jim Duggan. Got to see them live in the Municipal Auditorium in Lafayette back in the day. Also, I managed to get an autographed poster from Jim Duggan and JYD. Ted DiBiase too. I'm mad at myself that I lost the posters. They were the smaller, heavy stock posters with the wrestlers' pictures and name on them. Good times though!

I'm ok with a Lashley/Lee storyline leading into Mania.

I'm ok with a Lashley/Lee storyline leading into Mania.
Agreed. Though it does feel like we'll eventually get a Triple Threat with Riddle thrown in.

I'm just pleased they are trying to make the US and IC titles relevant again. You have Riddle and Lee chasing Lashley on Raw, and Crews and Zayne chasing Big E on Smackdown.

So whatever else happens, tonight did give us Nia Jax screaming in pain about her anus before being thrown through a table.

"MY HOLE!" indeed.
That was hilariously funny. Now can they please release Lana?

Damn, Arn's son looks more like Ole instead of his dad with that beard.

To me this weeks Dynamite was better overall than the last couple of weeks. The main event was enjoyable even with the obvious run in at the end

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom