Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Yeah, DX making fun of The Nation will surely get cut, and there is at ton of questionable material throughout the history of wrestling that probably won't be up to their standards. It almost makes purchasing the rights to the material pointless.
Oh, absolutely...even, or maybe I should say especially, The Rock. How much sexual harassment did he commit by talking about his strudel to people like Lilian Garcia? And then there were other things such as making fun of Kevin Kelly by habitually calling him a hermaphrodite.

Oh, absolutely...even, or maybe I should say especially, The Rock. How much sexual harassment did he commit by talking about his strudel to people like Lilian Garcia? And then there were other things such as making fun of Kevin Kelly by habitually calling him a hermaphrodite.
Yeah, there is just so much that anyone could find offensive. Like I said, it would be better just to slap some sort of disclaimer on it all rather than combing through 17,000 hours of footage and removing anything questionable, because there will be A LOT taken out. And, most of the same things they would purge is out there on YouTube, anyway. They could better spend that time and money improving the Peacock app.

And if they edit ECW then there’s really no point to even watch it. Once again Vince’s money grab giving the fans exactly what they don’t want

Good. Now, I'll have a quality wrestling show to watch live on Tuesday nights to cleanse my palette from the previous night's Raw. I wish the move went into effect tonight. That Raw last night was atrocious. Break up the Hurt Business... Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I read a recap and the entire show sounded pretty bad to me.

But I got to the Hurt Business part and was like, "wait, they break up like a week after the ALL held championships?". Even if they weren't a cool stable (they were) who had tons of potential (they did), logically (in kayfabe), why in the world would they break up now?

I'll be honest, that Hurt Business entrance, with all of them in their suits, and all of them carrying gold, was pretty freaking awesome. Raw didn't get even close to the amount of milage out of that as they should have.

I feel like an all-champions Hurt Business would have moved a lot of t-shirts and stuff too, especially with MVP being able to talk them all up on the mic.

But it was like the WWE couldn't wait to make them drop the tag belts and split them up.

I guess we probably say a television time goodbye to Cedric Alexander and Shelton now?

I read a recap and the entire show sounded pretty bad to me.

But I got to the Hurt Business part and was like, "wait, they break up like a week after the ALL held championships?". Even if they weren't a cool stable (they were) who had tons of potential (they did), logically (in kayfabe), why in the world would they break up now?

I'll be honest, that Hurt Business entrance, with all of them in their suits, and all of them carrying gold, was pretty freaking awesome. Raw didn't get even close to the amount of milage out of that as they should have.

I feel like an all-champions Hurt Business would have moved a lot of t-shirts and stuff too, especially with MVP being able to talk them all up on the mic.

But it was like the WWE couldn't wait to make them drop the tag belts and split them up.

I guess we probably say a television time goodbye to Cedric Alexander and Shelton now?
Part of me thought, maybe it's a swerve. Maybe, they are faking a break-up to later get the drop on Drew. Then, I reminded myself this is Raw.

I mean this show is just bad. The Hurt Business was one of the few positives. Of course, they break them up.

mdGKAH1.jpg

We keep waiting for Cena to come back...
Touche'. Unfortunately, Cena is filming something in Canada and said that he won't even be able to make Wrestlemania. :mecry:

At this point, the combined forces of Cena, The Rock, CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin couldn't save this show.
I know there is the whole pandemic thing, but man...it wasn't too, too long ago when 3 million viewers seemed like a rock solid base for Monday nights.

Two things:

Seeing Inner Circle manhandle the Pinnacle was pretty damn funny.

That video package for Cole vs O'Reilly next week was awesome. Happy these shows are going to be on different nights in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom