Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (29 Viewers)

Only way to settle Inner Circle and Pinnacle is War Games, guess Cody needs to figure out a new name or some new structure to use

Only way to settle Inner Circle and Pinnacle is War Games, guess Cody needs to figure out a new name or some new structure to use
Didn't they announce a "Blood and Guts" thing between the Inner Circle and The Elite right before covid shut everything down?

That eventually developed into Stadium Stampede, but they could bring Blood and Guts back now.

Didn't they announce a "Blood and Guts" thing between the Inner Circle and The Elite right before covid shut everything down?

That eventually developed into Stadium Stampede, but they could bring Blood and Guts back now.

i really don’t remember but if that’s their answer to War Games then I’m all for it

Two things:

Seeing Inner Circle manhandle the Pinnacle was pretty damn funny.

That video package for Cole vs O'Reilly next week was awesome. Happy these shows are going to be on different nights in the future.
AEW is doing a good job of getting plenty of people on screen via groups/factions. Of course, you have the Inner Circle vs. Pinnacle, which has a lot of promise. And now you have the Nightmare Family vs. QT's newly formed group. I'll admit that I had next to zero cares to give about QT Marshall headed into that exhibition match, but they did something eventful with it. I suppose if one wanted to nitpick a bit, you could point out how Pinnacle and QT's group both sprung up in swerve-like fashion within such a close time frame of one another. Then you have The Dark Order, Team Taz, and other groupings on the show.

I haven't been following NXT but a friend sent me a link to the video package for Cole vs. O'Reilly and I must say that was pretty spectacularly put together. It alone has me interested in watching the match between those two guys.

I just wonder how much ends up on the cutting room floor.
Yeah. I'm wondering how they got Vince and Dunn to agree to that.

Basically, Stone Cold said that Jericho texted him the night the Undertaker episode of Broken Skulls aired.

Jericho told him it was an awesome interview, which led to a few texts back and forth, and then Jericho ended up calling Stone Cold and they came up with the idea to do an episode together.

Stone Cold implies that it was pretty easy to pitch it to Vince. He asked him via text and Vince said yes. Understandably skeptical, Stone Cold asked again, as in, “are you sure this is ok?”, and Vince sent a thumbs up emoji back.

Austin claims that nothing will be off the table during the interview, but we’ll see. They might be able to talk about everything while they are at the table, but like y’all said, if Vince doesn’t like something, it will get pulled.

Last edited:
Fightful Select (paywall, so no link) is reporting that The Hurt Business are not happy about being broken up:

Fightful Select reports members of the group join those who were shocked or unhappy about the split. Per the report, Vince McMahon made the decision himself to split up the group. This decision was “much to the chagrin of those in the group.”

It was added that McMahon “was set in his choice to fracture the group, even after MVP and Bobby Lashley were vocal about not being in support of the move.” They had a meeting with the WWE Chairman and CEO about the idea, but “the latter dug his heels in even more.”

Finally, it was said the decision, and McMahon’s insistence to continue down that road was a blow to morale.

Last edited:
Yeah, there was no point to their split, as Cedric and Shelton will probably just disappear now. And it was stupid to break them up when they still had so much potential (and momentum).

But the one thing this decision wasn't, was surprising.

Yeah, there was no point to their split, as Cedric and Shelton will probably just disappear now. And it was stupid to break them up when they still had so much potential (and momentum).

But the one thing this decision wasn't, was surprising.

Yeah. It's just stupid. Vince is such a forking idiot. Douchebag...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom