Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (13 Viewers)

I saw a couple
AEW should go after all four of the women released today. That division needs some experienced talent.
Chelsea speaks for herself as a worker (when healthy), and Mickie James could add a ton in the ring, as well as a trainer/general backstage presence (there are a lot of these guys in the men’s division).

But I could easily see Billie Kay and Peyton having a lot of fun in the Dark Order, or have them form a heel women’s stable with Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. I think they’d fit really well with Britt and Reba/Rebel.

just popping in to say Thursday starts a new season of Dark side of the Ring, I can't wait for the Collision in Korea episode (spoiler it's about a PPV held in....yup North Korea). I have also loved the Dark Side of the ring confidential series.

ETA: I'm an idiot May 6th is new season

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the one about Collision in Korea. Totally bonkers story from start to finish.

Absolutely loved that Steve Austin biography. I don't know how many of these they have in the queue (next week is Piper), but my Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m. are pretty well planned now.

Absolutely loved that Steve Austin biography. I don't know how many of these they have in the queue (next week is Piper), but my Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m. are pretty well planned now.
A relative offered me their Cox login so I can watch on A&E's app, so I'll be right there with ya at 7pm on Sundays for however many of these they are doing. The Piper one should be good, too.

A relative offered me their Cox login so I can watch on A&E's app, so I'll be right there with ya at 7pm on Sundays for however many of these they are doing. The Piper one should be good, too.
Lucky bum

did you watch the treasures one with mick foley after? both of these are going to be awesome.

did you watch the treasures one with mick foley after? both of these are going to be awesome.

I didn't....... Sports or pro wrestling memorabilia has never majorly interested me, but I did hear others say that show was good

I guess DB will be going away for awhile. I know his contract is about to be up...
I remember him saying he wanted to go part-time. I guess this allows this to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom