Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (14 Viewers)

So im likely very late to the party. but i just made a peacock account last week and started watching the wcw vs wwe series. the 20 episodes where they break down what was happening. its fantastic. so many memories.

This may not be a popular opinion but Riddle on that scooter in the back cracks me up. Don't get me wrong Raw is still terrible and thank goodness for the fast forward button. Luckily NXT comes in on Tuesdays to refreshing my pallet. Also excited about Pinnacle Vs Inner Circle on Wednesday.

Man, it's so nice to watch a woman's tag team title match without having to witness a Nia botchfest. Also, I heart Shotzi Blackheart.
Shotzi is awesome, but I often have to watch her dives/spots while peeking through my fingers, haha.

Her fearlessness has led her to taking some ugly looking bumps.

Shotzi is awesome, but I often have to watch her dives/spots while peeking through my fingers, haha.

Her fearlessness has led her to taking some ugly looking bumps.
Yeah, she had a few of those tonight, but it was a really fun match. It was infinitely better than anything they have done with the main roster women's tag titles. Of course, that isn't saying a whole lot.

Double checked the dvr to make sure I had Dynamite recording tonight since I’ll be at work, no way I’m missing Blood and Guts match

Man, I get hyped just listening to the crowd sing Judas.

Match was good, but the ending stunk. Both the match finish and post-match spot.

Match was great, the ending was just a little meh for me, but I get it. In AEW is no one allowed to go solo or do they all have to join factions?

Match was great, the ending was just a little meh for me, but I get it. In AEW is no one allowed to go solo or do they all have to join factions?
I'm a fan of factions, but the number of them in AEW is almost comical. Pinnacle, Inner Circle, Nightmare Family, Nightmare Factory, Team Tazz, The Elite, The Dark Order, Best Friends, Jurassic Express, Death Triangle. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I'm a fan of factions, but the number of them in AEW is almost comical. Pinnacle, Inner Circle, Nightmare Family, Nightmare Factory, Team Tazz, The Elite, The Dark Order, Best Friends, Jurassic Express, Death Triangle. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.
Some of those are gone though right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom