Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (10 Viewers)

Some of those are gone though right?
Lol, no they are all still around. It's cool they try to put everyone on the show, but it's a bit too much for me. Like when did Scorpio Sky leave SCU to join up with the Ethan Page? We could make a drinking game out of this.

The factions don't really bother me.

I think most people form little groups wherever they work.

It's not a perfect system, but I think it works more than it doesn't.

The faction thing is pretty clearly lifted from New Japan where everyone is also in a stable/group. Not shocking since that's where the Elite guys made their name with Bullet Club.

I dont really mind it in either instance. People tend to group up.

AEW with some great ratings last night...

Hey fellas. Been awhile for sure, but my life since January has been a roller-coaster...the anti Hallmark movie. I may have to start my own thread,lol.

Anyway, so I guess Daniel Bryan is now gone from WWE?

So who finally knocks off Reigns in the very distant future I am sure.

I wanna see Brock come back and challenge Lashley. I have been dying to see that match.

Yes, it seems everyone in AEW is in a faction. It is almost to the point of ridiculousness.

Not seen Blood and Guts match yet, but on my DVR.

Canceled my peacock subscription till after summerfest when all of WWE content from WWE Network is supposed to be on.....not liking the censoring though.

Anyone think they have soured on McIntyre and his push is done till maybe people are back in the stands permanently. Same could be said for Braun.

Anyway, its good to be back!!

Hey fellas. Been awhile for sure, but my life since January has been a roller-coaster...the anti Hallmark movie. I may have to start my own thread,lol.

Anyway, so I guess Daniel Bryan is now gone from WWE?

So who finally knocks off Reigns in the very distant future I am sure.

I wanna see Brock come back and challenge Lashley. I have been dying to see that match.

Yes, it seems everyone in AEW is in a faction. It is almost to the point of ridiculousness.

Not seen Blood and Guts match yet, but on my DVR.

Canceled my peacock subscription till after summerfest when all of WWE content from WWE Network is supposed to be on.....not liking the censoring though.

Anyone think they have soured on McIntyre and his push is done till maybe people are back in the stands permanently. Same could be said for Braun.

Anyway, its good to be back!!
Let's see...

According to the dirtsheets, DB is no longer under contract, but many expect him to eventually return as a part timer. I really hope he returns if only for his work behind the scenes. I know know he has downplayed his backstage role, but the difference in quality between Raw and Smackdown is so striking, Bryan and Heyman being involved in the latter is the only explanation. I think he said that because he didn't want people chalking up Cesaro's push to his stroke and not Cesaro's hard work. It will be telling to see where Cesaro lands on the card if DB is gone for a few months. And, if/likely when Bryan returns, I hope he shows up in NXT to feud with Gargano or Kross. That brand can certainly use the ratings boost.

I think I read they want to protect Roman until they can get the big money matches. Namely Rock, Lesnar and maybe Cena. I'm perfectly fine with that. If they don't think they need the title involved for those matches, I'm hopeful they are grooming Big E to be the babyface to take it off him.

I've been pining for a Brock/Lashley match since I saw how Bobby was utilized in TNA.

Blood and Guts was fine, just the post match spot was bad. Like, really bad. As I've said before, AEW has production issues.

I don't think they have soured on McIntyre at all. He's still being booked at a near Super Cena level, and he's getting another title match at Backlash.

Good to have you back!

I don’t think Bryan is leaving the WWE. I could see him taking some time off and then coming back in a part time and back stage role but that’s it. Love how these sites try to click bait with these are he leaving rumors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom