Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (15 Viewers)

I feel like the Kofi brutalization is at least a potential setup for this. But it's probably just wishful thinking.

I'll also add that since Cena is with Reigns, the Lesnar talks apparently fell through (that's what has been implied, anyway) and Goldberg is nothing more than a stopgap, having a shock Lashley loss to E before regaining it for who he faces next seem plausible. He's not as dependent on mowing over everyone as Reigns is.

I'm making a wild arse prediction:

Drafted to Raw. Cashes in on Lashley after Lashley has a match with Goldberg. Takes the title off of him for at least a short run.
I don't hate this idea, but then you are stuck with the problem of having no credibly built babyface to take the title off Roman. Maybe, it could be Finn, especially since they have a history. I fully expect Reigns to beat Cena, Dwayne, and possibly Lesnar. Whoever they finally have beat him should become their next big star. I think Big E fits the bill better than anyone else on the roster.

I don't hate this idea, but then you are stuck with the problem of having no credibly built babyface to take the title off Roman. Maybe, it could be Finn, especially since they have a history. I fully expect Reigns to beat Cena, Dwayne, and possibly Lesnar. Whoever they finally have beat him should become their next big star. I think Big E fits the bill better than anyone else on the roster.
Agreed 100%. Big E needs to stay on Smackdown. Can you imagine the pop with him hitting the Big Ending on Roman?

Agreed 100%. Big E needs to stay on Smackdown. Can you imagine the pop with him hitting the Big Ending on Roman?
Allow me to fantasy book for a minute. Imagine a Mania where Roman has a grueling match with Dwayne. He gets the 1,2,3. Then, Big E's music hits. He comes out and cashes in. Hits a Big Ending and pins The Head of the Table. That's good shirt, pal.

Allow me to fantasy book for a minute. Imagine a Mania where Roman has a grueling match with Dwayne. He gets the 1,2,3. Then, Big E's music hits. He comes out and cashes in. Hits a Big Ending and pins The Head of the Table. That's good shirt, pal.
I wouldn't want to wait that long. It's almost expected now that the contract winner cashes in at Mania, with a few exceptions. I wouldn't do it at any of the Big 4. Do it when no one expects it to. Hell, you really want to shock the world? Cash in on SD in front the world. But that won't happen.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to wait that long. It's almost expected now that the contract winner cashes in at Mania, with a few exceptions. I wouldn't do it at any of the Big 4. Do it when no one expects it to. Hell, you really want to shock the world? Cash in on SD in front the world. But that won't happen.
Not sure how cashing in at Mania is expected when Seth was the only one to do it, and that was 6 years ago. If the plan is to keep Big E on SD and have him be the one to dethrone Roman, you do it on the grandest stage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom