Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (12 Viewers)

I mean, I have to think this looks and smells like Vince. But I figure he's getting older, so he'd be letting someone take over the reins...but, this looks like another page in his book. Someone needs to tell him to quit.
This is all Vince. No way is Trips this bad considering how well he has run NXT.

Adam Cole would be jobbed out and treated like an absolute goof due to his size. There's a reason guys like Johnny Gargano and Thomasso Ciampa have said they don't want to get called up and have pushed the idea of NXT as a third brand where you can have a career. They aren't dumb. They know what would happen.

Adam Cole would be jobbed out and treated like an absolute goof due to his size. There's a reason guys like Johnny Gargano and Thomasso Ciampa have said they don't want to get called up and have pushed the idea of NXT as a third brand where you can have a career. They aren't dumb. They know what would happen.
Yeah. I remember seeing a story where someone said Ciampa mentioned he would rather quit than to be called up to the main roster.

hmm how do I figure out if I have it too?
Just go to peacocktv.com, scroll down and click on cox as your tv provider. You'll have to create an account and link it to your cox account. If you have the NBC broadcast channel then you get peacock premium. It's all straight forward. Also, if you get HBO then you most likely get HBO Max too.

Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom