Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (21 Viewers)

Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?
I think it mostly has to do with how fast and hard he was pushed to the title when he got to NXT.

Then he got hurt, opening things up for Finn Balor to have a good run with the belt. But as soon as Kross healed up, he beat Balor (to get the title back), and then beat him again.

He’s not interesting (or good in the ring) enough to warrant that kind of dominance.

Can someone please explain to me why I see on almost every comment section that Kross sucks?

is he just the IWC picked whipping boy or is he as bad as they say?
I wouldn't say he sucks. He isn't as good as his NXT presentation would imply. They have him dominate that roster, then you have him lose in his debut to Brother Nero. I think more people are just angry that they just shirt all over the NXT roster Monday night.

I wouldn't say he sucks. He isn't as good as his NXT presentation would imply. They have him dominate that roster, then you have him lose in his debut to Brother Nero. I think more people are just angry that they just shirt all over the NXT roster Monday night.
Dude, "Brother Nero" has me lol'ing.

And where the hell is Scarlett?
There was a recent rumor that they would be split for Kross' call-up. After Monday that would seem to be true. Even when they ran his hype video, she was barely spotted. Now, why split them? Because Vince says, "Fork you. That's why."

Ummm...

DOtTrmR.gif

So, I'm still trying to wrap my finger around the whole "Nikki as champ" thing and the only thing I can imagine is Nikki being set up for Alexa, who in turn sets up Becky's return that'll give us Becky vs. Charlotte at Mania or Becky-Rhonda II or a triple-threat match at Mania.

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard.

So, I'm still trying to wrap my finger around the whole "Nikki as champ" thing and the only thing I can imagine is Nikki being set up for Alexa, who in turn sets up Becky's return that'll give us Becky vs. Charlotte at Mania or Becky-Rhonda II or a triple-threat match at Mania.

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard.
Nikki won so Flair can win it back before Becky returns

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom