Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (17 Viewers)

BTW, Meltzer confirmed the Adam Cole report about making him a heel manager on the main roster. Said the plan was to give him a new name and pair him with Keith Lee in a Lio Rush/Bobby Lashley kind of thing.

BTW, Meltzer confirmed the Adam Cole report about making him a heel manager on the main roster. Said the plan was to give him a new name and pair him with Keith Lee in a Lio Rush/Bobby Lashley kind of thing.
Because that worked so well with Rush and Lashley. Good lord, these people are so out of touch.

Whoa, had no idea Trips had a heart issue. Speedy recovery, pal.

MJF goes scorched earth on Pillman Jr. It was incredible.

Pillman Jr. said that last night after MJF cut the promo on his sister that she legit went into contractions and is now in labor. Dude is going to have a field day with that one next week.

AEW did 1.3 million viewers last night and actually beat Raw in the 18 to 49 demo. And their 18 to 49 demo viewership alone was bigger than NXT's entire viewership.

They're now within like 200k viewers of the lows Raw has been hitting this year.

Company on the rise for sure.

I'll swear, I think the Khan in WWE is related to Tony Khan, lol.

Anyway, Vince better realize hi back is against the wall and do something. In truth, I don't think he does anything till he gets beat in the ratings as a whole.

MJF is one helluva heel and that promo was money.

Who thinks the new Olympic gold metalist E just hired is gonna get a major push right from the start...even get Kurt Angle back to manage him?

Interesting

I'll swear, I think the Khan in WWE is related to Tony Khan, lol.

Anyway, Vince better realize hi back is against the wall and do something. In truth, I don't think he does anything till he gets beat in the ratings as a whole.

MJF is one helluva heel and that promo was money.

Who thinks the new Olympic gold metalist E just hired is gonna get a major push right from the start...even get Kurt Angle back to manage him?
But hiscbqck really isn't against the wall. Wwe is a billion dollar corporation, whether AEW succeeds or not. This isn't as dire a situation for him as was wcw's dominance in the 90s, when he had far less capital.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom