Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (45 Viewers)

I can easily see MJF doing some sheet like this and needing personal security afterwards. Question is, would AEW be willing to pull it off?

Splitting Shotzi and Tegan, calling up Theory again over LA Knight...seriously, they really just don't care.
Wait, what? They just put them together.

So, the former Bailey superfan "Izzy" who is now like 14 and doing podcasts and Twitter wrestling news reporting, etc...

With seemingly having the ability to show up at any wrestling event she pleases for the last several years and generally living, eating and breathing every aspect of the business, does this kid ever actually go to school?

So, the former Bailey superfan "Izzy" who is now like 14 and doing podcasts and Twitter wrestling news reporting, etc...

With seemingly having the ability to show up at any wrestling event she pleases for the last several years and generally living, eating and breathing every aspect of the business, does this kid ever actually go to school?

Her parents are weird. They started pimping her out to wrestling shows years ago, marketing her an attraction on her own, having her train, etc. They're total carnies. Wouldn't shock me if she's "home schooled".

I really don't get the appeal. Then again, I was never a Steiner fan either.

I have an ironic appreciation for Big Poppa Pump era Scott only because of how hilariously stupid it was, but for the most part I was never a big Steiner guy either.

I think this is more indication that NXT 2.0 is just going full developmental territory. I haven't really enjoyed it and after a bounce when it changed, the rstings have tanked a bit indicating most people don't seem to be that into what they're doing.

I have an ironic appreciation for Big Poppa Pump era Scott only because of how hilariously stupid it was, but for the most part I was never a big Steiner guy either.

I think this is more indication that NXT 2.0 is just going full developmental territory. I haven't really enjoyed it and after a bounce when it changed, the rstings have tanked a bit indicating most people don't seem to be that into what they're doing.
I wonder how USA feels about paying for a 'third brand' and now getting a full on developmental product.

I wonder how USA feels about paying for a 'third brand' and now getting a full on developmental product.

Andrew Zarian of the "Mat Men" podcast has sources at USA that have told him "this isn't what we paid for."

Would not shock me if they don't renew their NXT deal when it expires.

Her parents are weird. They started pimping her out to wrestling shows years ago, marketing her an attraction on her own, having her train, etc. They're total carnies. Wouldn't shock me if she's "home schooled".

I certainly don't fault a person for chasing their dream........I just think her parents aren't setting her up for real-world reality.

Right now it's "oh here's that spunky, fun little 14 year old who used to be the NXT kid with the ponytail now doing interviews and podcasts! And she wants to be a wrestler! How adorable!" When 14 becomes more like 19 to 22, if the wrestling career isn't on course to pan out, then she may not know how to act when people are more like "ok, why exactly are we supposed to care about you, again?".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom