Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (16 Viewers)

Punk's in those pants again. Looks so weird.

I saw a tweet where Smackdown will go head to head with Rampage. I think it really says a lot that I found out about this on a news feed because.....I don't watch WWE anymore. They have ruined a product that I once really enjoyed. :(

I saw a tweet where Smackdown will go head to head with Rampage. I think it really says a lot that I found out about this on a news feed because.....I don't watch WWE anymore. They have ruined a product that I once really enjoyed. :(
From what I read only 30 minutes will go head to head with Rampage. They are doing an overrun on FS1 next week.

In terms of how far he's come, he's had maybe the best 2021 of anyone in the industry. The stuff he's been doing for GCW has completely redefined him. Its been something to see.

In terms of how far he's come, he's had maybe the best 2021 of anyone in the industry. The stuff he's been doing for GCW has completely redefined him. Its been something to see.
Yeah. When he was let go, I just knew he would make it at AEW and I know Cody wanted it to work. But it didn't and I'm so happy to see him flourish at GCW. He's definitely redefined himself.

Yeah. When he was let go, I just knew he would make it at AEW and I know Cody wanted it to work. But it didn't and I'm so happy to see him flourish at GCW. He's definitely redefined himself.

I think that failed stint in AEW was the wakeup call he needed. He had been "happy to be there" in a jobber role at WWE for forever despite him being one of the first guys to get himself over with fans online back in the day, and I think he thought he could just coast on that outside of WWE, but too much time had passed and he'd spent too long being a joke on WWE's roster for it to matter anymore.

But this has just blown up for him and he's running with it, which is good to see. Always good when people can update themselves to stay relevant with the changing industry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom