Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (14 Viewers)

WWE cutting a bunch more talent this evening. I guess their idea of the future is Roman beats everybody forever and then they get fired.
Yep. In addition to Morrison, the rest of Hit Row, and Tegan Fox are gone.

Taya and Morrison to AEW or at least AAA. I just want to see them go somewhere that their talent could be showcased

They were so bad arse in Lucha Underground

Why bother to get invested in any new workers when they may be fired at any moment? Hit Row were majorly hyped out of NXT, got called up a couple of months ago, and now they're all gone.

And if I'm an indie wrestler, do I want to uproot my life and move everything to Orlando to go through the Performance Center when the truth is they may pull the plug on my career at any moment? And it's not like this is a meritocracy like actual sports. You can have all the talent in the world but if Vince or his cronies don't see anything in you, you're doomed. Even people on their current roster keep hinting at the fact that morale is in the toilet. Xavier Woods is working for the relaunched G4 network now and said it was the first time he'd been part of a fully supportive and positive working environment.

And tangential to this, NXT 2.0 is a disaster that just fell to less than 574k viewers last night and did its worst key demo EVER.

This company is a sheet show.

Will they even have enough bodies for a Royal Rumble next year?

They're down to 21 women on the main roster, so for the women's RR the answer is no unless they call some up or have some one off appearances. And the call ups will probably be released two months later.

I forgot Isaiah "Swerve" Scott was part of Hit Row, I wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to the Indies but man sign me up for some Duante Martin vs him any day of the week and twice on Sunday

I forgot Isaiah "Swerve" Scott was part of Hit Row, I wouldn’t be surprised if he went back to the Indies but man sign me up for some Duante Martin vs him any day of the week and twice on Sunday
I saw Swerve Scott for the first time on a random NXT about a year ago.

The only thing I remember about the match was exclaiming, “Who the heck is this guy?!”

He put on a show.

Anyone else actually kinda looking forward to Survivor Series at this point?

I truthfully don't really watch WWE anymore. I follow their business practices from a "WTF?" perspective and keep track of the horrible choices they make with their talent, but the idea of sitting down to watch Raw or Smackdown or PPV these days seems like more of a chore than entertainment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom