Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (82 Viewers)

Charlotte/Becky should have been the main event, but of course... seems we have to bring back #RomanWins.

This newest episode of Ruthless Aggression on The Rock is really good. And, also a painful reminder of how well this company used be able to actually entertain.

Lol. Long live kayfabe...

its-still.gif

So apparently the guy that attacked Seth Rollins had been catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account back in 2019 and sent the guy a bunch of money he never got back (claimed he needed it to activate an account to "call Becky"), then the scammer sent him a fake check as repayment which caused his "bae" to get arrested. So for two years he's waited for a chance to attack him over this.

So apparently the guy that attacked Seth Rollins had been catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account back in 2019 and sent the guy a bunch of money he never got back (claimed he needed it to activate an account to "call Becky"), then the scammer sent him a fake check as repayment which caused his "bae" to get arrested. So for two years he's waited for a chance to attack him over this.
I never understand how people fall for these scams

lol

People are dumb

Okay, but that's actually a good storyline idea by today's WWE standards.

I never understand how people fall for these scams
I know a woman who literally thinks Kneau Reeves is in love with her. My wife keeps trying to convince her she's being duped or catfished, but the friend is having none of it. People are gullible. Smh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom