Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (11 Viewers)

Not posting this from the political aspect. I'm only gonna say that the SEC and FBI are going to have a ball going through the E's financial records. And Vince might want to cash in more of those shares he owns. He might need the cash.

Hook should not do promos or whatever that was.

I am enjoying guys and gals coming back to WWE i just hope isn't all just NXT guys. I would would enjoying seeing guys like Bray, Braun, etc. Come back.
Agreed about Hook. He needs some serious work there or a manager to be the mouthpiece.

I think Bray is coming back now that Vince is gone. Not sure I care about Braun at this point.

I will say that that was a nice short promo from Kross last night, referencing his release. It would be great if HHH can present him even better than in NXT because we know Vince had zero clue on the main roster.

Tick tock

Last edited:
Lots has come out recently that Vince was pretty much verbally abusive to Wyatt about his weight/physique. There had been hints from people about that before (I think Matt Hardy had mentioned it offhandedly in an interview a while back) but apparently it was very bad. Cursing him out and insulting him constantly bad. With the old freak finally out of the picture a return could make sense.

Yeah I was thinking when I switched to Dynamite after Smackdown this is an exciting time again in wrestling.

Hell, HHH and Stephanie may be willing to open the ultimate forbidden door and work with AEW. Imagine team AEW vs WWE Surivior Series.....ok a man can dream.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom