Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (23 Viewers)

I’m pretty positive they are tattoos actually. Either way, hilariously unfortunate.
Bruh, if they are, I surely won't laugh in his face about it. But in the comfort and safety of my home, I'm crying laughing at the idea of this.

(Nobody tells Lashley though, ok?)

I wonder if Sasha is not interested in returning? She's been gone a while it seems.
I am not sure if anyone saw this but apparently an attorney had filed for name patents regarding Sasha recently. Along the lines of “Mercedes Banks” or something similar. It seems unlikely she is returning if that is any indication.

Bruh, if they are, I surely won't laugh in his face about it. But in the comfort and safety of my home, I'm crying laughing at the idea of this.

I noticed it about a year ago and stumbled down a very bizarre segment of the internet that included dedicated Twitter pages and subreddits of Bobby’s eyebrows. 😂

I am not sure if anyone saw this but apparently an attorney had filed for name patents regarding Sasha recently. Along the lines of “Mercedes Banks” or something similar. It seems unlikely she is returning if that is any indication.
I saw it. Those filings had nothing to do with wrestling performances according to the reports I read. They have to do with a business she started.

I saw it. Those filings had nothing to do with wrestling performances according to the reports I read. They have to do with a business she started.
That’s actually great news. While I haven’t always been her biggest fan, I really think HHH can do more for her than just about anyone else on the roster.

Might go on Dec 5th. But oof, tickets aren't cheap, lol.

I'll be sure to let him know about his fake eyebrows. :hihi:

That’s actually great news. While I haven’t always been her biggest fan, I really think HHH can do more for her than just about anyone else on the roster.
If he could get her back to the NXT Boss, the Boss that had Izzy crying in the stands, that would be gold.

I can't wait until Elias turns on Riddle so we can get the Elias I am willing to walk with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom