Officials: Clinton aides threatened lawsuit over Texas caucuses (1 Viewer)

silverback06

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
By JAY ROOT
McClatchy Newspapers

Carolyn Kaster
Democratic presidential hopeful, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., makes a campaign stop at the Delmar/Dyer Sports Complex Field House in Houston, Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008.

On the Trail
More election coverage from McClatchy's D.C. bureau
Texas Democratic Party's warning letter (PDF)
Political booklist
McClatchy's Hot off the Trail blog
Primaries and caucus map
See where the candidates stand on the issues at Charlotte.com
2008 Election Calendar
McClatchy Newspaper Endorsements
A look at Democratic superdelegates
The Texas Democratic Party warned Thursday that election night caucuses scheduled for next Tuesday could be delayed or disrupted after aides to Hillary Clinton threatened to sue over the party's complicated delegate selection process.

http://www.kansascity.com/449/story/510802.html

Hillary is supposed to be in planabrah today to attend the funeral of that police officer who was killed in an accident riding in her motorcade.

Evil lives here. :D

pack_sml.jpg

desperation.jpg

Well, I cannot help but think the Clinton Machine is not ready to accept that they lost Texas already. I do know she was counting on the female Hispanic vote, but Obama has already won El Paso.... The city is endorsing Obama officially now. Sorry Clintons, we want something new.

Hillary raised 32 million in February. I have a strong feeling a lot of that is going to go to lawyers.

Obama raised an estimated mind blowing 60 million in February. That's just unreal. I've never heard of a politician raising that much in a month and he's doing it through smaller individual contributions.

Obama raised an estimated mind blowing 60 million in February. That's just unreal. I've never heard of a politician raising that much in a month and he's doing it through smaller individual contributions.

Busted. I had to go ahead and "help a brother out" this month.

Seriously, I lay this at the feet of Bill Clinton. The man cannot seem to control his woman lately.

Further proof that the Hildebeest will not go gently into that good night. Fasten your seatblets, Dems. The Mile High Massacre is looming on the horizon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom