Officiating mistakes (1 Viewer)

It's at the point where if there's anything remotely exciting or game changing for us I don't even bother moving, of course it's going to come back.

The 4th and 4 shouldve been a neutral zone infraction, not a false start. I had to back it up. The guy jumped when the snapper raised his head up. Our guys jumped based on his coming into the neutral zone.

The 4th and 4 shouldve been a neutral zone infraction, not a false start. I had to back it up. The guy jumped when the snapper raised his head up. Our guys jumped based on his coming into the neutral zone.
I did the same thing and you’re right, center looked up and Chicago player jumped. Atrocious call, that’s why they didn’t show a replay.

In the Dome...on the ‘interception’ while the refs were jogging to the review booth, open ref mic catches him saying ‘Definitely an interception’....blasts in the entire stadium....smh

So, maybe I am overly biased towards the zebras.... a close call, I admit. But we know what always happens on close calls.
Oh trust me I understand. I’m jaded too but it’s been pretty fair so far in my opinion. I still think the best solution is to not keep the game close to where their decision doesn’t matter. I’m more upset the offense came out stale today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom