Offseason program starts today... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Season has started folks... I wonder who's gonna show/not show.. and what kind of shape these guys will be in. It seems as though the Super Bowl was a few weeks ago...

I hope we have a productive offseason program with no injuries. I hope we come in hungry to win a championship.

i know this is the first day it can start but is this the day that the saints starts? Any way to find out who shows up?

The Times-Pic will probably have a story on it, in the next day or two.

Hopefully Reggie is there with the team this time. Meachem as well.

Hopefully Will Smith is there. At least Grant stuffs the run really well while fat, but Smith needs to be our pass-rusher, and he just didn't get it done last year.

Anyone know if Reggie will be working in Cali again this year or working out with the team? I know I heard he wanted to work out with Brian Westbrook this offseason.

Hopefully Will Smith is there. At least Grant stuffs the run really well while fat, but Smith needs to be our pass-rusher, and he just didn't get it done last year.

66 tackes 7sacks on a defense thirsty for a pass rush...i'd say he did a good job considering nobody has could rush the passer last year....he didnt dominate, but I guess thats why he didnt get it done in your eyes...he has to dominate...even though nobody else on D did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom