Offsides...on every play. (1 Viewer)

The bucs are winning. More calls are gonna go their way

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Whether it affected the outcome or not, I'm just sick and tired of our opponents never getting called for offensive holding while we get called for every little ticky tack thing imaginable.

And seriously, what the hell was that OPI call on Coleman? A WR can't cut inside to the ball now? But it's DPI when Winston under throws a receiver on purpose and he attempts to go back to the ball through the DB.

Whether it affected the outcome or not, I'm just sick and tired of our opponents never getting called for offensive holding while we get called for every little ticky tack thing imaginable.

And seriously, what the hell was that OPI call on Coleman? A WR can't cut inside to the ball now? But it's DPI when Winston under throws a receiver on purpose and he attempts to go back to the ball through the DB.

That was the one that really pi**ed me off. Talk about a freakin' double standard.

My wife noticed it too.

Absolutely zero to do with why we lost. Gerald McCoy could have lined up ten yards in the Bucs secondary and we wouldn't have blocked him. No more excuses. Either we are good enough to win are we aren't.

I agree with you, its not why we lost. But I don't see anyone here blaming it on the refs anyways, just pointing out that the officiating was complete trash. I almost turned the game off after the 1st quarter just because how many flags were being thrown, it was all yellow. The product on the field is utter garbage and completely inconsistent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom