Ogletree/ Trufant (1 Viewer)

YoungStunna

Veteran
Reaction score
What do u guys think about either of these players. Ogletree would b a gd player goin forward, he's got a DUI, so, there r a "plethora" of players who hv baggage b4 entering da draft( remember Warren Sapp). We hv da rite personnel 2 keep him n line. He is gd n run & coverage, dats hard 2 come by, a LB who can do both. With Trufant we can never hv enuff corners. We don't know wasup with Nnamdi plus Greer is aging. With Trufant n da fold our Corners can look like this: K.Lewis, Trufant, P-Rob, & C.White.

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Not a big Ogletree fan. Strikes me as a "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" type of player. Watching his tape I just wanna say "Use them tools man!!!"

NolaFord

Modnar!
Reaction score
What do u guys think about either of these players. Ogletree would b a gd player goin forward, he's got a DUI, so, there r a "plethora" of players who hv baggage b4 entering da draft( remember Warren Sapp). We hv da rite personnel 2 keep him n line. He is gd n run & coverage, dats hard 2 come by, a LB who can do both. With Trufant we can never hv enuff corners. We don't know wasup with Nnamdi plus Greer is aging. With Trufant n da fold our Corners can look like this: K.Lewis, Trufant, P-Rob, & C.White.
English? :scratch:

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
I guess I wish the title was in "text" so I could know to skip it and wait for the extended director's cut with vowels and words and such-all.

\aging crusty ******* off

OP

YoungStunna

Veteran
Reaction score
My bad I 4got we hv "cavemen" 4 fans( not every1). I was asking 4 comments on the choice of players I didn't know this was a class on "the correct way" 2 send out meaasages.

Alan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My bad I 4got we hv "cavemen" 4 fans( not every1). I was asking 4 comments on the choice of players I didn't know this was a class on "the correct way" 2 send out meaasages.
You can call me a caveman but if I can't understand the ********** words coming outa your mouth then how the hell am I supposed to know what the **** you are saying?

Just say'n....

OP

YoungStunna

Veteran
Reaction score
Once again I'm asking about the players and not if MY way of typing is correct or not. Ogletree or Trufant... Just saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom