Ogletree/ Trufant (1 Viewer)

Once again I'm asking about the players and not if MY way of typing is correct or not. Ogletree or Trufant... Just saying.

Both of those guys have a chance to be good players in the nfl. But they wont be a Difference maker from day one and thats what the Saints need from the first pick

I think Marcus Trufant came out the year after Terrance Newman and I kept hoping we picked him up. Or maybe it was Quentin Jammer. Regardless, all of them have been solid if not exceptional starters for a long time. Well, Newman dropped off. I'd love to pick up the best or second best CB in the draft. We wouldn't have to worry about that position for 4 more years.

Not a big Ogletree fan. Strikes me as a "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" type of player. Watching his tape I just wanna say "Use them tools man!!!"

Did you watch him play? He averaged over 11 tackles per game, leading his team despite missing four games. He flies all over the field, is good in coverage (former safety) and lays down some pretty hard hits. I definitely agree he could be a lot more polished (overruns plays sometimes, etc.), but I certainly don't agree that he is in the "plays like Jane" category. His versatility would be a huge asset to our team.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dxpIF_tm8ag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom