Ogletree/ Trufant (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What do u guys think about either of these players. Ogletree would b a gd player goin forward, he's got a DUI, so, there r a "plethora" of players who hv baggage b4 entering da draft( remember Warren Sapp). We hv da rite personnel 2 keep him n line. He is gd n run & coverage, dats hard 2 come by, a LB who can do both. With Trufant we can never hv enuff corners. We don't know wasup with Nnamdi plus Greer is aging. With Trufant n da fold our Corners can look like this: K.Lewis, Trufant, P-Rob, & C.White.

Not a big Ogletree fan. Strikes me as a "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane" type of player. Watching his tape I just wanna say "Use them tools man!!!"

What do u guys think about either of these players. Ogletree would b a gd player goin forward, he's got a DUI, so, there r a "plethora" of players who hv baggage b4 entering da draft( remember Warren Sapp). We hv da rite personnel 2 keep him n line. He is gd n run & coverage, dats hard 2 come by, a LB who can do both. With Trufant we can never hv enuff corners. We don't know wasup with Nnamdi plus Greer is aging. With Trufant n da fold our Corners can look like this: K.Lewis, Trufant, P-Rob, & C.White.

English? :scratch:

I guess I wish the title was in "text" so I could know to skip it and wait for the extended director's cut with vowels and words and such-all.

\aging crusty ******* off

My bad I 4got we hv "cavemen" 4 fans( not every1). I was asking 4 comments on the choice of players I didn't know this was a class on "the correct way" 2 send out meaasages.

My bad I 4got we hv "cavemen" 4 fans( not every1). I was asking 4 comments on the choice of players I didn't know this was a class on "the correct way" 2 send out meaasages.

You can call me a caveman but if I can't understand the ********** words coming outa your mouth then how the hell am I supposed to know what the **** you are saying?

Just say'n....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom