Oh and, when we drop out of the top ten in the power rankings (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just don't. You know what i'm talking about, and don't. Not the week to listen to that sort of crap.

:hihi:

haha

I'm not worried about power rankings. I'm just going to hate listening to the media all week. I can hear them now, "The Saints are who we thought they were".

I'm not worried about power rankings. I'm just going to hate listening to the media all week. I can hear them now, "The Saints are who we thought they were".

I avoid reading sports after a loss. Not worth the risk of getting ****** off at something.

It was bad game. We still have a good team. I am looking forward to watching em at Tampa on Sunday

Oh trust me we will be ranked in the bottom 16. Power Ranking nuts will have a fiesta with this.

Other teams will slip 2 slots down, Saints will always drop 7 or more down a list after a loss. and go up a few slots after a win unless it's a good team like the eagles then we slip up 5 slots.. Chicago, ATL, carolina and Colts are leagues favorites and will always Jump up by damn near 6 slots for ever game.

Which is why as of last year all credibility for these Rankings are lost..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom