Oh boy, Weird Al! (1 Viewer)

Yoweigh

is not a rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to share this image with as many people as possible:

wScR1Jhl.png

I told Weird Al that he's genuinely one of the only cultural influences from my childhood that has yet to disillusion or disappoint me in any way. The guy's been relevant for over 3 decades! The show was excellent, too. What a boss.

Full album here if anyone wants to see it: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFtP9QUN8oMApER69
There are some really good action shots in there.

Awesome pics Yoweigh. I have enjoyed his work since I was a kid in the 80s. It’s rare that I can have a favorite song of a legacy artist like that, but with Al, I do. Some of his songs are goofy. Some of his songs are funny. Some, frankly, miss the mark.

And some are just genius.

Awesome pics Yoweigh. I have enjoyed his work since I was a kid in the 80s. It’s rare that I can have a favorite song of a legacy artist like that, but with Al, I do. Some of his songs are goofy. Some of his songs are funny. Some, frankly, miss the mark.

And some are just genius.

who is frankly and why is he missing the mark?

Edit: I was a little closer than you, but my pictures are worse.
I was in Row C, stage left. 2nd row outside the orchestra pit. The seat in front of me was empty so I had an amazing view and was able to use it as a makeshift tripod. It was like having the whole row to yourself on a flight, super extra bonus.

Weird Al is awesome, rare is the guy who is as funny and good at making song parodies as he is, but also has the incredible musical talent he possesses.

Inactive makes me laugh live, since he sings it laying down on a recliner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom