Oh boy, Weird Al! (1 Viewer)

N6XnE2N.png

I wonder if that's actually the same shirt.

On second thought, no way. He'd have done a bazillion shows in it by now.

I was the guy who jumped up and sang along excitedly when they played Harvey the Wonder Hamster.

I remember watching VHS as a teenager and just laughing uncontrollably at this scene. I couldn't tell you anything else about the movie but the Supplies Closest stuck with me over the years.

Awesome pics Yoweigh. I have enjoyed his work since I was a kid in the 80s. It’s rare that I can have a favorite song of a legacy artist like that, but with Al, I do. Some of his songs are goofy. Some of his songs are funny. Some, frankly, miss the mark.

And some are just genius.

The Saga Begins is an absolute work of art.

The Saga Begins is an absolute work of art.
Especially when you know the story behind it. Basically, in order to get it out in time, he had to cobble together spoilers from the internet before Episode 1 was released. Lucas wouldn't confirm or deny any of the material for him, so he ended up releasing it based on blind faith. Somehow, he got it all right.

Especially when you know the story behind it. Basically, in order to get it out in time, he had to cobble together spoilers from the internet before Episode 1 was released. Lucas wouldn't confirm or deny any of the material for him, so he ended up releasing it based on blind faith. Somehow, he got it all right.
Are you serious? Send me that link!! I wanna read that!

Weird Al just promised to quit doing Michael Jackson songs because of pedophilia ties

No more Eat It or Fat,

to dig up an old thread

I am taking my son (13) to the Weird Al concert Saturday night in Lafayette. this will be my first time seeing him. I wish I could have afforded the meet and greet, we are happy to just see him live.
this concert, from what I understand, is a little different from his normal ones. he is only singing his original songs. the tour name is The Unfortunate Return Of The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent Ill-Advised Vanity Tour.
this is from his website:
Please note: this is a scaled-down tour with limited production (no costumes, props, or video screens) in smaller theatres and more intimate settings, and Al’s setlist will be comprised almost entirely of his original (non-parody) songs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom