oh, BTW, sucks for you people (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not going away for Lent this year

i've had about a 2-3 year run of "austerity" so i've decided to only add things this Lent
my gain, your loss
suck it:hihi:

I always thought instead of secret Santa it should be secret Lent, except you'd have to keep the secret so you weren't out for revenge on whoever drew you.

i've had about a 2-3 year run of "austerity" so i've decided to only add things this Lent
my gain, your loss

We could always ban you for Lent. That way, the rest of us give up something for Lent.

/gotyallcovered :hihi:

We could always ban you for Lent. That way, the rest of us give up something for Lent.

/gotyallcovered :hihi:

lakers_oh_snap.gif

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/l46CgcFkYZ5bac89i" width="480" height="341" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/originals-retro-l46CgcFkYZ5bac89i"></a></p>

Problem: I already have so little to give up (grains, caffeine, sugar and I fast on a 16/8 split), I didn't know what to cut out
Solution: Put guidomerkinsrules on "ignore" for 40 days.

#WINNING!!!! Thanks, guido!!!

Maybe do some writing

you should link some here so we can all revel in the articulate profundity

Stuff like that

on second thought...

although that does enable me to link this, and there's never anything wrong with stuff like that

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/py_30jZGUYk" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

my gain, your loss

When i first realized lent was coming up i instantly thought to myself, well...Guidomerkinsrules will be going away for a while.
I've decided to give up smoking for good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom