Oh for vintage Brees! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
That’s all I ask is for one little itty bitty vintage Drew game on Sunday. Say 27-34, 4 TDs for 370 yards. Is that asking too much?
That’s assuming we can also run for about 150 while controlling the ball for almost 40 minutes.
At my age I can’t take many more highly stressful games.

That’s all I ask is for one little itty bitty vintage Drew game on Sunday. Say 27-34, 4 TDs for 370 yards. Is that asking too much?
That’s assuming we can also run for about 150 while controlling the ball for almost 40 minutes.
At my age I can’t take many more highly stressful games.

If we can bring back Nicks, Evans, Henderson, Shockey/Graham and Meachem you could get your wish, lol.

Seriously, I’d gladly take that, too.

Brees: 35-37, 175 yds 10 tds. Michael Thomas catches 22 for 110 and 5 tds. Kamara catches 4 for 40 yds and 2 tds. Followed by Taysom and his 2 tds on shovel passes from the 5 yard line. Cook 1 catch 15 yards 1 td. Yep just the way I want it, heavy CGM and heavy run.

Drew may not be good as he once was but he can be good once than he ever was.

(sorry, stolen from a song)

Brees is still capable of putting up those numbers. I think we all know that. To ask for that this week though, I think is unnecessary. I don't think we need vintage Brees to win us this game. We all know we've been hoping Payton doesn't think the same as well. I'd love for a Brees classic performance, but this is a tough scenario to ask for it.

I think its what others have posted already. Brees' championship pedigree to execute a clean game and put his team in the best position to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom