Oh Good Falcons Showed up EARLY! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

Rumor has it they are practicing/Walk through at Tulane Wednesday, What is this" InBrotherhood"?

I heard they will scrimmage Tulane, to build some confidence. Take the Failcowns +28, in the scrimmage. But only for the first 3 qtrs.

Rumor has it they are practicing/Walk through at Tulane Wednesday,

Seriously? Do they need to train at below sea level? Lol. Since its a night game, I thought they'd fly in tomorrow night or even Thursday morning. Dan Quinn trying to waste time on an already compressed week.

I actually think it's a good idea to get in early. You're gonna feel considerably less rested on a 4-day week anyway so it makes sense to get the travel out of the way early so you can settle in, get comfortable, and not be rushed from travel in the 11th hour.

I actually think it's a good idea to get in early. You're gonna feel considerably less rested on a 4-day week anyway so it makes sense to get the travel out of the way early so you can settle in, get comfortable, and not be rushed from travel in the 11th hour.

Don't worry we will make sure they are good and comfy! :ROFLMAO:

5bf20096d5c23.image.jpg

Keep their squad away from their performance center and take a day away from their rehab center. Give them a healthy dose of Ingram. They are gonna be tired and tight.

Last edited:
Keep their squad away from their performance center and 5ake a day away from their rehab center. Give them a healthy dose of Ingram. They are gonna tired and tight.

Oh no - this means they are desperate for a win!

What is this" InBrotherhood"?

Some new BS they think sounds cooler than "Rise Up"... they are jealous we got Whodats, and since they don't have a cool nickname for themselves, they force-started this "brotherhood" thing, just like that "new tradition" of blowing that stupid train horn inside The Sphincter.

Some new BS they think sounds cooler than "Rise Up"... they are jealous we got Whodats, and since they don't have a cool nickname for themselves, they force-started this "brotherhood" thing, just like that "new tradition" of blowing that stupid train horn inside The Sphincter.
Besides, "Brotherhood" sounds pretty exclusive. Their fan base is small enough for "Brotherhood" to fit in that respect.

Seriously? Do they need to train at below sea level? Lol. Since its a night game, I thought they'd fly in tomorrow night or even Thursday morning. Dan Quinn trying to waste time on an already compressed week.
In what world do you have a team spend a game day morning flying in to a city?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom