OH my GOD. (NY Giants vs CAR Panthers) (1 Viewer)

id venture to say hes gained weight since college...id also venture to say that hes better than weinke. lol

No he was that big in college and he is good scrambler. Obviously, you can't get him down before he throws it away.

Yeah, " The round mound of touchdown" was a pretty good qb at Kentucky. I remember him playing against LSU. He always had tremendous arm strength. He is also pretty hard to bring down( 300+ pounds I guess so).

No he was that big in college and he is good scrambler. Obviously, you can't get him down before he throws it away.

I remember seeing that a few times during his years with Kentucky. He'd have a couple of undersized defensive players hanging off of him while he threw a pass.

therev

I remember him playing in college. I didn't think he could get any bigger and still be in the league. I stand corrected.

yea thats J-load as they called him at kentucky, I was a huge fan of his in college, wish he could start somewhere in the NFL, (actually I am surprised that he is even in the NFL still, he is certainly not prototypical

i thought he was an lineman or something who was catching the ball for their backup...i cant see him playing in the NFL.

Yeah I thought the same thing until I saw the numbers. He was a pretty good QB in Kentucky though. He has an arm and suprising mobility.

Yea, I always kind of pulled for Lorenzen. He is a big guy, he looks like he has gained some weight since college but the kid can chunk the ball. He is able to make quick reads and spreads the ball around the field. I used to watch Kentucky play sometimes and I remember him being a very good qb. If anybody is a fan of Kentucky football does anyone know the name of that kick returner that they used to have? He would return punts/kickoffs and seemed like he would always run back touchdowns. He was a small white kid and he was faaast. If anyone knows this that would be awesome.

EDIT: The kick returner was Derek Abney.

Last edited:
The only thing I care about is that the Panthers lost again!!! G-men did us a favour 27-13

Shocked me to see how big the guy is... I think he's gained weight since college. He must have. I watched him in the Bluegrass Miracle game and the announcers kept talking about how big he was. I couldn't understand why it was such a big deal then; he looked big, but not monstrously enormous like he is now. Wow. That's absolutely insane.

As someone who went to and continues to support UK, I can tell you Jared is bigger than Ive ever seen him.....and thats saying something. Ive watched him play since his soph. yr. in HS and hes always been big....but not that big.

I had two friends call me immediately as they showed him on the screen and we all said OMG! he's just sloppy big now.

For the record at the time of his birth, he was the largest baby ever born in the state of KY. Something like 13 or 14lbs!

His poor mother.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a8Q-cPQFsjg

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8Q-cPQFsjg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a8Q-cPQFsjg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

For the record at the time of his birth, he was the largest baby ever born in the state of KY. Something like 13 or 14lbs!

His poor mother.

That's a great factoid. Now I hope he becomes a productive NFL starter. It'd be sorta like how Pamela Lee Anderson is/was "Canada's Centennial Baby."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom