"Oh my God. There isn't any other place I'd rather be." --Zack Baun (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am glad he is in the black & gold he is a great player but that's what a lot of them say ''there isn't anywhere I'd rather be'' their ego starts kicking in when they start ballin then they think about money then go somewhere else
Well I mean usually when they go somewhere else they get more money lol.

LiterOCola

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I am glad he is in the black & gold he is a great player but that's what a lot of them say ''there isn't anywhere I'd rather be'' their ego starts kicking in when they start ballin then they think about money then go somewhere else

It sucks for fans, but itā€™s not like teams show any loyalty. The second a player becomes inconvenient for a team their contracts are terminated and the player is kicked to the curb.

If a player becomes good enough to command a large contract, they should go get the largest contract they can while their body or age stills allows it.

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no! What are we going to do when his ego kicks in?! šŸ˜Ø

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
That's down the line---he could be saying what he's saying right now for purely selfish reasons and still be correct--he's walking onto a team with a 13-3 record and filling one of the few holes the team seem to has. Perfect situation for him & the Saints, everybody wins

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He may be considered to be the player that dropped the lowest from their projected slot. Most of the time those players are somber and a little bitter when they're finally picked. Baun was just as pumped as if he was taken in the first. I love the attitude. We got a steal.

Last edited:

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

Now that is quality pre-complaining.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

The exact same thing you would do.

j4m2b

Rookie
Reaction score

I was watching the reaired version of the draft when we got Brandin Cooks. He seemed so humble and excited. Not someone who would complain about not getting the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom