"Oh my God. There isn't any other place I'd rather be." --Zack Baun (1 Viewer)

Don't get me wrong I am glad he is in the black & gold he is a great player but that's what a lot of them say ''there isn't anywhere I'd rather be'' their ego starts kicking in when they start ballin then they think about money then go somewhere else
Well I mean usually when they go somewhere else they get more money lol.

Don't get me wrong I am glad he is in the black & gold he is a great player but that's what a lot of them say ''there isn't anywhere I'd rather be'' their ego starts kicking in when they start ballin then they think about money then go somewhere else

It sucks for fans, but it’s not like teams show any loyalty. The second a player becomes inconvenient for a team their contracts are terminated and the player is kicked to the curb.

If a player becomes good enough to command a large contract, they should go get the largest contract they can while their body or age stills allows it.

Oh no! What are we going to do when his ego kicks in?! 😨

That's down the line---he could be saying what he's saying right now for purely selfish reasons and still be correct--he's walking onto a team with a 13-3 record and filling one of the few holes the team seem to has. Perfect situation for him & the Saints, everybody wins

He may be considered to be the player that dropped the lowest from their projected slot. Most of the time those players are somber and a little bitter when they're finally picked. Baun was just as pumped as if he was taken in the first. I love the attitude. We got a steal.

Last edited:
This is preferable to the "teams pass me over" chip on the shoulder. Really, get over yourself, only small minority make it and of that some do not make it out of training camp. He seems humble and looking what he can do. That's all you can ask and hope for.

----

Now that is quality pre-complaining.

The exact same thing you would do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom