Oh no…..not Scotty Miller. Signs with Falcons (mod edit) (1 Viewer)

No kidding. Miller has been active in 24 games over the last two seasons and caught 28 passes for 223 yards and no TDs. Imagine fan reactions if he’d done that as a Saint.
2020 there were brief flashes where Brady was catching him on some deep routes. He had a TD in the NFCCG, I believe, that was pretty decent - but aside from that, he’s been a ghost.

I think it’s interesting that the other NFC South teams really like to grab players from other NFC South teams and the Saints like to grab players from the AFC.

2020 there were brief flashes where Brady was catching him on some deep routes. He had a TD in the NFCCG, I believe, that was pretty decent - but aside from that, he’s been a ghost.

I think it’s interesting that the other NFC South teams really like to grab players from other NFC South teams and the Saints like to grab players from the AFC.
I just checked and he was the Bucs 4th leading receiver in 2020. lol
AB ate all of his lunch but he could probably be a good fit if you could scheme him in, somehow. :shrug:

tenor.gif

No kidding. Miller has been active in 24 games over the last two seasons and caught 28 passes for 223 yards and no TDs. Imagine fan reactions if he’d done that as a Saint.
That’s surprising. It seemed that he accumulated way more than that just against us. 😁

That’s surprising. It seemed that he accumulated way more than that just against us. 😁

If my math is right:

He has 6 catches for 60 yards against the Saints over the last two seasons (three games).

In four seasons, his career numbers are 17/242/0 and he has 3 carries for 32 yards. About half of the receiving totals came in two games - 4/71 in 2019 and 5/73 in the first game of 2020. I don’t see where he’s ever scored against us.

So it looks like a couple of solid games and then maybe some clutch plays here and there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom