Oh No...Ron Pitts!!! (1 Viewer)

whodat4life

Rookie
Reaction score
We get one of my least favorite guys this week in Ron Pitts. His name says it all. Last week was not much better and they are Fox's #1 team. I can't think of any of them that I really like.

Please help me out. Who do you like and why?

Brock Meaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brian Billick. He's a former/future coach so he has an intimate knowledge of the game, he articulates that knowledge very well, and he's balanced in his calls of the game. I'm also a fan of the current Monday Night booth with Gruden, Jaws, and Tirico...when/if Gruden leaves after this year to get another head coaching gig Billick would be a great replacement.

jatwolf

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I actually don't mind Pitts. He became the norm when Saints were in the bad times of 3 and 4 win seasons. He's better than Aikman/Buck any day.

fwaokda

I like Brian Billick, and think Gruden is amazing at his "new" job. Although I think he's too good not to be a coach too. Can we clone em?

fwaokda

I actually don't mind Pitts. He became the norm when Saints were in the bad times of 3 and 4 win seasons. He's better than Aikman/Buck any day.

But is he better than Lange/Buck ? Doubt it. :hihi:

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Billick is good. He actually gives some insight as to what's going on and the man has forgotten more about football than I will ever know.

He's the only one though.

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
Pitts is terrible. The A squad must not do Buffalo due to the lack of direct flights into the city. We get the D squad I guess. I was going to go to this game but flying there is a PIA.

The90s

Reaction score
Pitts is terrible. The A squad must not do Buffalo due to the lack of direct flights into the city. We get the D squad I guess. I was going to go to this game but flying there is a PIA.
The media reporters in Buffalo speculate it's because Pitts is from Buffalo and the networks like to let the hometown boys call a game when they have a chance, since they obviously don't get to go home often.

RaginKajun18

Very Banned
Reaction score
Thanks 90s.

So what your saying is even Buffalo media guys suck?? :)

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dick Stockton is IMO the best play-by-play. Daryl Johnston is pretty good as color. I like Stockton because he gets excited. Ron Pitts always sounds monotone to me, like he'd really rather be someplace else. Many of them seem as if they are bored.

The90s

Reaction score
I was a big fan of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, but I bet you guys don't get to see them very often since they're a CBS crew.

krushing

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I listen to wwl during the game and listen to the tv guys when I replay it. That way I can fast foward past the bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom