N/S Oh, now I get why Tommy Terrific is still playing (1 Viewer)

He aint hanging around for the money. BradyBundch have a net worth estimated at 650 million.

Bucs aren't even remotely that good.

They needed an absurd amount of luck for their run in the 1st place.

Late bye to recoup after going 7-5
Healthiest team in the playoff
Every playoff team was pretty wiped out by injuries by the time they got to them or worse players dropping like flies in the game
Got to play an even bigger choke artist than us with the Packers

Good luck Brady.
I thought that for the first 70% of the season. The Bucs are a really good team. They outplayed and out coached teams HARD in the stretch and through the playoffs. It hurts to admit it and by the end of the season they were better than we were. Officiating and "luck" can only get you so far. They had a very confident, loose demeanor by seasons' end that was discomforting and annoying...LOL. They earned the SB run/win. In the playoff loss to the Bucs they had 7 penalties for 62 yds to our 5 penalties for 34 yards, too. They have the same team this year and more time together.

I thought that for the first 70% of the season. The Bucs are a really good team. They outplayed and out coached teams HARD in the stretch and through the playoffs. It hurts to admit it and by the end of the season they were better than we were. Officiating and "luck" can only get you so far. They had a very confident, loose demeanor by seasons' end that was discomforting and annoying...LOL. They earned the SB run/win.
This. Saints fans can continue to believe the Bucs aren’t a good team, but that’s objectively false. The defense played lights out, the QB protected the ball enough during the run and that’s why the Bucs won the super bowl. It may not be sexy, but it’s the truth.

So they were lucky that they were the better team than the other playoff teams? 😂.
Better? We destroyed them twice.

When it matters - for Brady - he gets the calls. That's just the way it works. When it matters for us, we don't get the calls. See 2018 NFC Championship.

This has been going on for so for long that anyone should be able to see it. Funny how Antonio Brown's legal problems aren't so important anymore when he decided to play for.... Tom Brady. Tom Brady Tuck Rule. Burn the film from SpyGate. Deflating balls. Getting the calls.

Decades of this. And I don't see it changing.

Bucs aren't even remotely that good.

They needed an absurd amount of luck for their run in the 1st place.

Late bye to recoup after going 7-5
Healthiest team in the playoff
Every playoff team was pretty wiped out by injuries by the time they got to them or worse players dropping like flies in the game
Got to play an even bigger choke artist than us with the Packers

Good luck Brady.
Oof.

Terrible take.

They were good but we were better Cook handed them that game . Now they’re going to be better , we’ll be good but time will tell how good

Man, this thread has more salt than a can of Morton's.

Maybe, just maybe... Brady - like him or not - is seriously one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game. You all whined when he won in NE because of Belichick and the easy schedule, so he goes to Tampa Bay and wins a Superbowl in his first year. So now the litany of new excuses comes out.

Of course he wants a perfect season. That's what competitors do - they compete. A perfect season is the ultimate goal of anyone who steps on the field. Geez, the guy's good. Really f'ing good. One of the best ever. And as a die-hard born-and-raised Saints fan, there's NOTHING IN THE WORLD WRONG with admitting that. It's not even an admission - it's just a fact, with plenty of evidence to back it up.

I'm not just a fan of the Saints. I'm also a fan of the game of football. And Brady is one of the best at the game.

H
The odd thing when Brady hit FA last year was only Tampa seemed to realize "hey, if we get this guy, we really don't need to worry about schemes or talent or coaching or conditioning or anything, we really just have to field a roster, show up on game day and let the refs do their thing."

You'd have thought that other team owners and HCs would have wanted a championship guaranteed, and made their pitch to him. But no.
Hard to disagree Tom changed a culture. What we saw last year is this, culture is a huge part of the equation to winning. Before last year it was underrated but now there is clear case and exhibit with the 2020 Buccaneers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom