Oh, the Woes of Vince Young (1 Viewer)

2 Million isn't enough to completely retire at 35. I'd be a lot more selective of the shows I take, but I'd still have to work.

Buy 12 $80,000 houses.. renovate them for $20k each..

Rent said houses for $1k/month.. = $12k/month residual income.

$800k in the bank for a rainy day.

$2 million is enough to retire at any age.

I don't feel bad for people that get themselves into these messes consistantly but I have always though that Young needs to be medicated. Hopefully he will start listening to people that are actually trying to help him or it will end badly.

2 Million isn't enough to completely retire at 35. I'd be a lot more selective of the shows I take, but I'd still have to work.

Yes it is, if you structure it correctly and put the money to work for you. Lincoln Financial has a couple products can give you, off of $2mil, $100,000 income for life

I'd retire with 1 mil. If I invest right hell even 500 thousand. I can buy like 2 homes. Even 3. Rent out the front side of the house and the back. Get money monthly, and be set for life. Stay on the beach with a fruity drink.

sorry but I completely disagree esp If you hire a good financial adviser .

Yes it is, if you structure it correctly and put the money to work for you. Lincoln Financial has a couple products can give you, off of $2mil, $100,000 income for life

this too. Me and the wife were very fortunate enough to come into a extremely nice chunk of change 3 years ago. Not enough to retire on but enough to have lots and lots and lots of fun. thankfully cooler heads prevailed and I went with an investor from New York Life

Best.Decision. I. Ever. Made.

Buy 12 $80,000 houses.. renovate them for $20k each..

Rent said houses for $1k/month.. = $12k/month residual income.

$800k in the bank for a rainy day.

$2 million is enough to retire at any age.

I totally agreee. Now I just need to come up with 2 million dollars and make it happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom