Oh, the Woes of Vince Young (1 Viewer)

It's a shame he never learned self-restraint. I suppose that's what happens when you are coddled your entire life. Poor man, I pity him and the road he has ahead. Hopefully, he's able to turn his life in the right direction.

You just ask yourself this. Would I be that stupid with that money? How would I invest it? What would I save?

Or do you just go all out have a baby here there everywhere, and pay some heavy child support. :9: Good luck to all pre madona football players that will one day be as poor as us average joes.

Vince Young: Wonderlic score of 6, 4th lowest in combine history.

And they say the Wonderlic is irrelevant...

You just ask yourself this. Would I be that stupid with that money? How would I invest it? What would I save?

Or do you just go all out have a baby here there everywhere, and pay some heavy child support. :9: Good luck to all pre madona football players that will one day be as poor as us average joes.

the main difference there is we don't know what it's like to have all that money. He has to live with knowing what it was like and blowing it. He'll write a book or do some TV stuff and start all over again.

He's not stupid, he just didn't try on the Wonderlick. Gosh!

Im not basing it off his wonderlick. I dont even take that test serious, look at Frank gore.

I'm basing it off his unwise "investments". You dont moss a year of footbal, and just go spend 300 g'z on a b day party that will only last one day. Your a grown man not a little girl celebrating your sweet 16.

Predatory Lending goes to a whole 'nother level in the NFL. Personally, I hope the money lending institution never gets their money back as well and goes bankrupt.

Nobody put a gun to the man's head and made him take out that loan.

I knew it was a bad sign when I heard commercials for Vince Young's Steakhouse around Austin a few years back. Seemed like a really bad idea in a series of other really bad ideas.

Its not predatory lending genius...the Guy clearly can't pay back a loan, hence the massive interest rate. It's called credit history for a reason. If you show a bank that you are capable of paying back money you then qualify for special rates! Are you kidding me with that ridiculous statement??

Im not basing it off his wonderlick. I dont even take that test serious, look at Frank gore.

I'm basing it off his unwise "investments". You dont moss a year of footbal, and just go spend 300 g'z on a b day party that will only last one day. Your a grown man not a little girl celebrating your sweet 16.

I was being sarcastic.

If there was only a test that teams could give NFL players to see stuff like this coming.

Its not predatory lending genius...the Guy clearly can't pay back a loan, hence the massive interest rate. It's called credit history for a reason. If you show a bank that you are capable of paying back money you then qualify for special rates! Are you kidding me with that ridiculous statement??

Those aren't Western Sky rates, but they're real high for that loan amount. Those are credit card rates. BTW, accidentally thumbed up your post going for the "quote" button. I'm another "genius" that got the predatory lending vibe from the article.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom