Ohio medical board committee says Browns, Bengals fandom not enough for medical marijuana- Hysterical - ESPN (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
A proposal to alleviate the pain of being a Bengals and Browns fan has gone up in smoke.

Being a fan of the NFL's franchises in Cincinnati and Cleveland does not meet the condition requirements to purchase medical marijuana, an Ohio medical board committee ruled Wednesday.

The panel that met in Columbus turned down several petitions regarding conditions that could help Ohio residents take advantage of a 2016 law that allowed them to buy marijuana medicinally.

In December, Cincinnati resident Vincent Morano being a "Browns/Bengals fan" was among the multiple petitions filed, according to documents released by the state's medical board. The fandom was rejected among others that lacked the required support to continue with the process. In three of the past four years, one of those two franchises has been the worst in the NFL.

Bengals Browns Fans Medical Need for Pot

I can't stop laughing. This actually is happening.

When the petition asked for letters of support by physicians with knowledge of the disease or condition, Morano replied by saying, "There's not a physician in Ohio that will disagree."

No wonder Burrow doesn't want to play for the Bungles - lol. Enjoy!!!

They need something stronger than that in Ohio. In addition to the Bengals and Browns being hapless; there is the Cavs, Reds, and Indians.

Am I wrong for siding with the Bengals and Browns fans. Those teams would legit make you depressed if you were a true fan. Honestly my dad said he would be high as a kite on gamedays back in the "Sad Saints" days. Said it was the best time of his life really.

Am I wrong for siding with the Bengals and Browns fans. Those teams would legit make you depressed if you were a true fan. Honestly my dad said he would be high as a kite on gamedays back in the "Sad Saints" days. Said it was the best time of his life really.
well, all marijuana should be legalized, taxed, and enjoyed by responsible adults. so, there's that.

well, all marijuana should be legalized, taxed, and enjoyed by responsible adults. so, there's that.

lmao - with an avatar name like that, don't think we should expect anything less! wtg

edit: As early Saints fans, if we could have smoked medicial marajuana, the Dome would look like a Texas BBQ smoke cooker - lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom