Ohio State Chris Olave watch (1 Viewer)

Dotson is really good. I see him as more of a stud #2 such as Emmanuel Sanders. I think Burks is the prototype that you’re looking for inside the top 10. I think there are lots of really good WRs that could help us.
Yea T. Burke (Arkansas) (JR) impressed in his game vs Alabama. At 6’3” 225 lbs I think he’s NFL ready if he’s coming out.

May the saints will have a top 5 pick and we can trade to a team with 2 first rounders who wants to move up, and we can pick the best 2 players left.

Yea T. Burke (Arkansas) (JR) impressed in his game vs Alabama. At 6’3” 225 lbs I think he’s NFL ready if he’s coming out.
I really like him, but is he fast enough? Coming out of college I thought Laquon Treadwell would be a good NFL receiver, but lack of speed and quickness out of breaks made him a practice squad player.

Burke reminds me of Treadwell. hopefully his wheels are better.

I really like him, but is he fast enough? Coming out of college I thought Laquon Treadwell would be a good NFL receiver, but lack of speed and quickness out of breaks made him a practice squad player.

Burke reminds me of Treadwell. hopefully his wheels are better.

Burks is supposed to run in the 4.3s. If the does that with the rest of his attributes, he's going to be one of the most physically gifted WRs to enter the draft. His hands are 10.75" giving him some of the biggest hands for a WR in the NFL. Kawaan Baker's hands are also 10.75".

In Treadwell's defense, he wasn't the same after that nasty leg injury.

Warning, nasty leg injury.

I read that Burks has good not great speed. He doesn’t generate a ton of separation but tracks the ball naturally and can win in a crowd with his big hands. Very versatile he can play a role similar to what Deebo Sanders does for the 49ers. Don’t know if he’s coming out he’s just a junior, but I don’t know why he wouldn’t either.

LT is a premium position in this league protecting the blindside. If Armstead is gone it's going to be hard to pass on a OT. Believe me I know we need a WR, been touting that flag for years now but we may not use the first rounder there. The only reason we have been drafting guards over tackle is we have been set at tackle the last few seasons.

As far as QB, ouch has to be the worst year ever draft wise and FA wise. It's really bad. Unless we pull some miracle getting Wilson and yes I am saying miracle, we are going to resign Winston to pair with Hill once again

I read that Burks has good not great speed. He doesn’t generate a ton of separation but tracks the ball naturally and can win in a crowd with his big hands. Very versatile he can play a role similar to what Deebo Sanders does for the 49ers. Don’t know if he’s coming out he’s just a junior, but I don’t know why he wouldn’t either.
In an ideal world you want the Julio, AJ type guy but give me a great route runner with great hands any day. We just need a Javious Landry or MT type.

In an ideal world you want the Julio, AJ type guy but give me a great route runner with great hands any day. We just need a Javious Landry or MT type.
I feel ya...but I want it all this time, I want a guy that defenses have to roll coverage for.

We have the boring stuff nailed down with MT...I want a gamebreaker to compliment

Idk why you guys continue setting yourselves up for disappointment. Every year, fans fall in love with certain draft prospects and Payton does the complete opposite.
You make it sound like it’s deliberate. Plus there’s hundreds of draft prospects. Which players won’t he take? Damn near all of them save like 8 or 9. Hell, I was a tremendous fan of Marcus Davenport leading up to thr draft and was excited when they took him.

Payton usually is very truthful in predraft interviews. Just listen to those. If he says WR is a priority then we’re taking a WR high at some point.

He said cornerback was a priority and we tried like everything to get Jaycee Horn and Patrick Surtain II. Didn’t workout but we still got Adebo who has potential.

You make it sound like it’s deliberate. Plus there’s hundreds of draft prospects. Which players won’t he take? Damn near all of them save like 8 or 9. Hell, I was a tremendous fan of Marcus Davenport leading up to thr draft and was excited when they took him.

Payton usually is very truthful in predraft interviews. Just listen to those. If he says WR is a priority then we’re taking a WR high at some point.

He said cornerback was a priority and we tried like everything to get Jaycee Horn and Patrick Surtain II. Didn’t workout but we still got Adebo who has potential.

Exactly.

Dotson is really good. I see him as more of a stud #2 such as Emmanuel Sanders. I think Burks is the prototype that you’re looking for inside the top 10. I think there are lots of really good WRs that could help us.
Not a bad assessment at all. After looking at the amount of WR that could be available in the draft I’m comfortable with just letting the season play out and going for it all in 2022

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom