Saints Ohio State (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Was looking through the roster and noticed we have 5 Ohio State players which is great, but the interesting thing is we also have 5 Southern Methodist U players, who would have thought such a small school would have so many players on our roster ?
Had not noticed this before and apologies if this has already been pointed out.

It doesn't matter where they play; it matters how they play.

I always like to point out that my undergrad school, Troy Univ. had two Zero-Star high school recruits play on the field at the same time...Osi Umenyoira and Demarcus Ware. They both turned out pretty well in the NFL. Mario Addison is another, although he might have had 1- or 2-stars coming out of high school.

Thread title could be better...

Here are the five players OP is referencing:

Chris Banjo - S
Zach Line - FB
Thomas Morstead - P
Cameron Tom - C (Southern Miss, not Southern Methodist) thx [U]SntReb[/U]/[U]SouthernMissSaint[/U]
Zach Wood - LS
Josh LeRibeus - G

So I guess while you could say that OSU is Defensive Back University, SMU is Special Teams University.

Last edited:

Chris Banjo - S
Zach Line - FB
Thomas Morstead - P
Cameron Tom - C
Zach Wood - LS

So I guess while you could say that OSU is Defensive Back University, SMU is Special Teams University.
According to our country’s new Attorney General the University of Iowa is Tight End U.

Actually Cameron Tom is from the university of Southern Mississippi but I didn't know the others except for Thomas Morstead were SMU grads.

Chris Banjo - S
Zach Line - FB
Thomas Morstead - P
Cameron Tom - C
Zach Wood - LS

Cameron Tom is a Southern Miss. graduate. I think we actually lost one of our SMU players. Can't remember who it was though

Josh Leribeus maybe?

Last edited:
Actually Cameron Tom is from the university of Southern Mississippi but I didn't know the others except for Thomas Morstead were SMU grads.
Cameron Tom is a Southern Miss. graduate. I think we actually lost one of our SMU players. Can't remember who it was though

Yup, I screwed that one up. Fixed, thanks guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom