Ok Historians... a Favor... (1 Viewer)

I think you'd have better luck searching for some reference of them meeting in a bar...er, excuse me...pub.

dragon_tavern.gif

http://www.boston-discovery-guide.com/historic-boston-bars.html#axzz1YYZmGrvY

They met in Abe Lincoln's whorehouse. That's where Custer and General Patton worked out the plan to drop the atom bomb on Napoleon to end the war.

Can't meet in a bar... No. No. No..

Need a historic of meeting in a church...

Joe

Well, Joe, I'm looking but I think that the closest you're going to get is Paul Revere's lantern signals.

The Founding Fathers weren't exactly a bunch of "church-goers" for several varied reasons. And churches back then weren't exactly "meeting places", they were churches. Plus, most of the colonies were "Church of England" majority colonies...I doubt they'd be talking sedition with the King's vicar right there in the room to overhear them.

The Founding Fathers weren't exactly a bunch of "church-goers" for several varied reasons. And churches back then weren't exactly "meeting places", they were churches. Plus, most of the colonies were "Church of England" majority colonies...I doubt they'd be talking sedition with the King's vicar right there in the room to overhear them.

good point...

But back in the day the Church was the meetin place foe the community...

Need a Revolutionary spin of fore fathers.

Joe

Documents released by the Creek County district attorney's office show that troopers searching the vehicle Fisher was driving early Sept. 5 found 20 grams of methamphetamine, an ounce of marijuana, a “large” crack rock, digital scales, four tabs of Ecstasy, and numerous pills that have yet to be identified.

Not sure of intent(OKC post) here, but this guy is screwed. I don't know what church is looking for these values, but I want in. Praise be MY name.

We have a plan for residents to meet at church... No City officials allowed, to discuss a recall election of all City Coucil members and mayor...

This story of our police chief gettng caught with a Drug Buffet in his car should go viral...

yet our podunct council keeps him on with pay.. While his mother continues to be the City treasuer..

Documents released by the Creek County district attorney's office show that troopers searching the vehicle Fisher was driving early Sept. 5 found 20 grams of methamphetamine, an ounce of marijuana, a “large” crack rock, digital scales, four tabs of Ecstasy, and numerous pills that have yet to be identified.

Not sure of intent(OKC post) here, but this guy is screwed. I don't know what church is looking for these values, but I want in. Praise be MY name.

Can you get this to CNN? Headline News?

The residencents are working up a recall election of 20 years of a podunct City Council that stood by and watched this?

Joe

Valley Brook...

1 square Mile... 3 strip clubs.. 2 convience store... 1 Chief, 1 captian, 8 officers, city attrny, prosct atty, treasuer, rent a judge...

The Chiefs Mother is the treasuer of the town... his brother owns the wrecker service that impounds the cars...

Residents of the town have been afraid of thier own police force due to fear of retalitation...

Joe

Lawyer up, sue the town. Profit. I'm perplexed by the suspended, with pay. I saw a movie about this once(starring The Rock), get a 2x4.

Documents available online also show that a trooper searching Fisher found a butane torch lighter in the lawman's pockets and more than $600 in cash. The report says drug-sniffing dogs were brought to the scene, helping officers find various narcotics and other paraphernalia throughout the SUV.

Fisher's passenger, Jimmie Palmer, had a $20,000 arrest warrant out of another county. Palmer also claimed to be the owner of a bag found inside the SUV which contained a “loaded syringe and multiple unknown pills,” the report shows.

According to the trooper who made the arrests, he pulled Fisher over on a suspected drunken driving complaint. The officer said he initiated a search of the vehicle because a “glass meth pipe with white residue” was sitting out in plain sight, between Fisher and Palmer, on the SUV's center console.

Read more: Valley Brook Police chief stays in job for now despite arrest | NewsOK.com

One small town in Oklahoma has been under this man's thumb for 20 years...

Now... City Council of a town of 1 square mile knew nothing about it...

Need a story of founding forefather meeting in a church... as we hope to have a recall election..

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom